View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 06:40 AM   #16
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by murg View Post
Obviously, my PID is 4163, and the revision 0326. Bought in Australia. Doesn't load the Japan versions.

I'd also like to see the Touch's Factory Reset firmware version, which is the version installed at the factory.

My Factory Reset firmware version is: 1.9.11
That is good idea. My Touch has the same ids, factory installed firmware and won't install the Japanese 2.1.1 firmware. Based on a discussion I have had elsewhere, the factory installed firmware version might be the key.
davidfor is online now   Reply With Quote