View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 08:54 PM   #7
GvilleBridge
Connoisseur
GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peakcrew View Post
Which version of Calibre are you using, and do you get as far as the warning about it not recognising the KT and dreadful things will happen if you continue?
I always update to the very latest Calibre, most recently last night, so it's 0.8.68, with the Kobo Device Interface plugin installed. Calibre first went bananas the very day that I installed firmware 2.0.0. Yes, I did get that warning--but what else was I supposed to do in mid-July but go with the firmware and hope that Calibre/KT might connect down the road?

For the moment I'm using Calibre only to manage my elibrary. I sideload using Windows Explorer from the Calibre library directly to the SD card on my KT.
GvilleBridge is offline   Reply With Quote