View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 08:10 PM   #4
GvilleBridge
Connoisseur
GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Tablet
a) Windows recognizes my KT but Calibre, even in debug mode, doesn't, so it doesn't report device ID and version number. Is device ID and version no. available elsewhere?

b) I bought the KT at a Borders in California, and likewise have updated here.

c) I have updated via Kobo Desktop on a PC. I'm still on 2.0.0, according to the desktop app.

d) Other than not being recognized by Calibre, which really inhibits sideloading of ebooks, my KT with 2.0.0 is mostly slower in most ways (page turns, going home, etc.) than previous firmware versions.
GvilleBridge is offline   Reply With Quote