View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 12:35 PM   #135
spindlegirl
Grand Scheme of Things
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2 (Black), K4, Moonreader pro on my LG Nexus 4 phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
You should be able to order it. The K4 is available internationally. It's the Paperwhite that is currently U.S. only.
I bought my current K4 locally at Staples, so when the occasion arises, I'll look in there to check it out. Failing that, I may order directly. I've only had my Kindle a month, so am not in a hurry, but it's nice to know I have options should I need to buy again.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote