View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 11:50 AM   #358
Pinkie
Connoisseur
Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard, Nook Color, Kobo
By the way, a bit of playing about with Moon+ and I found out how to sort books. If you click on "edit book details," you can favorite the book, and then choose the shelf you want to put the book on, or create a shelf. It was just what I needed.
Cool Reader won't work on my Nexus 7, if I put up the shelf with the book covers on. The scrolling has a bug. Hope it gets fixed soon.
Aldiko doesn't render italics at all. It's all plain text.
FBR is good, but not as smooth and professional - not such a pleasure to use. It needs a nicer interface and better shelf sorting. But it's definitely one to get and try.
I found a way to turn Mantano's page turning animation off. So that's back, too. I kind of vacillate between Mantano and Moon+.
Pinkie is offline   Reply With Quote