View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 10:08 PM   #6
Pinkie
Enthusiast
Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard, Nook Color, Kobo
not enough

I have a Nexus 7. Nothing I saw today would persuade me to trade it in for a Fire. The new Fire is cheaper, but it has a crippled Android system, and the specs of the Nexus are better than the Fire, except for the storage. I've solved the storage problem on the Nexus by adding an On The Go cable and a 32gb flash drive, but I haven't needed more than 16gb so far.
I've been moving away from eink readers towards tablets recently, and I'm thinking of selling my keyboard. When I got it, I loved it, but I like my Nook Touch better (smaller, sturdier, expandable storage), and I only use that on long journeys and in the bath (The Nook Touch also has physical page turn buttons).
Pinkie is offline   Reply With Quote