View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 08:50 PM   #61
odiakkoh
Guru
odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3SO, iPhone 5s, Sansa Clip Zip
I personally think there were better excuses than parents in a car accident.

I don't really care if people are readers. My husband and I don't like the same genres so we never have anything to talk about on that subject anyway. We have other common interests so I doubt this marriage is doomed. My important thing is at least tolerating animals. You don't have to love them but I've never found myself getting close to anyone who disliked them.
odiakkoh is offline   Reply With Quote