View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 07:43 PM   #16
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
JVC Marshmallows! They like $15 and wonderful! I could sleep with them in. I use them on my Sansa Clip Zip.
Thanks, Blossom! I'm expecting a Sansa Clip Zip in the mail tomorrow. (I bought the orange one.) I'll check out those earbuds.

This was mentioned by copyrite earlier in this thread...I'd also like to know if the Kindle Keyboard software update disables TTS, so I'd appreciate a post here when someone can determine that. I can't imagine that it would, but you never know.
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote