View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 07:07 PM   #4
Man Eating Duck
Addict
Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Man Eating Duck juggles neatly with hedgehogs.

Device: Kobo Aura, Sony PRS-650
Absolutely brilliant formatting, thanks!

I have the world's smallest nitpick; the ludovico font doesn't seem to contain hyphens, search for "Over on the back the same hand had written this further information" and look at "Spy-glass" in the letter underneath. You surely don't need instructions, but to me it looks best to add
Code:
span.ludohyphen {
  font-family: "AquilineTwo";
  font-weight: normal;
  font-style: normal;
}
to CSS and of course replace hyphens in the relevant divs with "<span class="ludohyphen">-</span>".

This case is a trivial s/r, but I have a related question: If i find errors in an epub, do uploaders accept a corrected epub, or do you prefer a list of errata (so you don't have to depend on the ability of random strangers to edit epubs)? I couldn't find comments on this in the guidelines. For me personally it might be easier to just make the changes than to compile a list of errata.
Man Eating Duck is offline   Reply With Quote