View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 12:37 PM   #1
einpoklum
einpoklum knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'einpoklum knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'einpoklum knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'einpoklum knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'einpoklum knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'einpoklum knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'einpoklum knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'einpoklum knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'einpoklum knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'einpoklum knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'einpoklum knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: PocketBook 912
Can't open epub on PB 912?

I got my PB 912 last week. After struggling with the washed-out-display issue, I finally got a firmware version which resolves this (I think).

Now I have another problem: EPUB files won't open (using the 'Library' option in the Home page). PDFs open fine, as do DJVU files. When I click an EPUB, the screen refreshes, I see an 'updating data' bar at the bottom, but I'm still in the directory view.

Is this a known issue?
einpoklum is offline   Reply With Quote