View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 11:37 AM   #11
sun surfer
in this great future
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad mini & sony 950
I'm in!

I need to find a good translation. I was hoping for Lattimore but I'm not sure if he did the Aeneid, so based on these posts, I'm first looking at Mandelbaum and Fagles.

ETA - Like the Odyssey and Iliad earlier this year, I've only read passages here and there from the Aeneid but never the entire thing, so I'm looking forward to it.

Last edited by sun surfer; 09-06-2012 at 11:43 AM.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote