View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 02:29 AM   #99
Blossom
Grand Sorcerer
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW/K4B/K4S/K3+3G KF1/KFHD2/N7.2/SGP 4.2 SGP 5.0/LG Vortex
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScalyFreak View Post
That was my first book by Lisa Renee Jones, but I like how she writes. I also like that there is a refreshing lack of overly theatrical airheads in the book, and that I actually found myself wondering what happens to the characters now that the book is over and their lives move on.
Oh I love books like that! You miss them and left in that what do I read next phase.

I've added the series to my TBR list.
Blossom is online now   Reply With Quote