View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 12:27 AM   #21
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post

3 year contracts, the crown jewel of the Canadian big 3, should be outlawed. It is outrageous that you have to sign your life away for 3 years to get a modest discount on a phone. Worse, they make the discounts for 1 and 2 years so ridiculous that folks who want it subsidized have no option other than to go for the 3 year contract. Thank goodness we have the new entrants to show the finger to the big 3.
Honestly, I don't mind the contracts so much as I got my Galaxy Nexus for free and I don't tend to switch phones with each new version; actually, this is my first new phone (personal one anyway) in 10 years. The one thing that does irk me is that some data plans are not available to contract users, at least with Fido, that give more data at the same price I'm currently paying.
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote