View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 09:09 PM   #13
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by trashHeap View Post
Simply because I was curious I left mine hibernating while I slept for 8-10 hours. It had discharged about 30% of the battery overnight.
I think you will find that most of that 30% drain was caused by the WiFi being on as well as a few other essential services.

As I understand it the LED draws about 1 to 1.5mA so can be discounted when compared to other parts of the system.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote