View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 02:18 PM   #16
tomsem
Wizard
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Xoom, Kindle PW, iPad3, Fire HD2
I would not want to be without 3G, and never turn it off. I look up things in wikipedia all the time (KT shows an article summary without needing to launch the browser), not to mention the lovely Report Content Error and Translate features, and am often reading where wifi doesn't exist or is too much trouble to connect to. It's not just about getting books from Amazon, though I do that sometimes as well.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote