View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 02:25 AM   #14
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo aura HD, Kobo Arc, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 , Kindle for PC
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Your point on Quality is valid, But as you also pointed out, you would take care of that BEFORE adding it to a Library.
you are right - I did not think that through fully.

the "use custom columns" solution a few posts back ( by BetterRed ) looks good & should satisfy most people.

I use calibre only for reading material,
I don't collect audio books ; I do have a collection of music tuition/playalong books - typically a PDF + a bunch of associated MP3 tracks, but I've never has any desire to put that stuff into calibre -
it goes into my windows 7 music library, with a spare copy of the PDFs in my windows documents library. . both those are very searchable & easy to backup. Music books are not the sort of PDFs that would ever convert well into e-book formats. In most cases I have the physical book + a dodgy downloaded scan ( convenient for printing single pages / displaying on monitor, as I don't want the hassle of scanning my own)

Last edited by cybmole; 09-05-2012 at 02:28 AM.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote