View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 12:44 AM   #49
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch (mine), Sony PRS-T1 (husband's)
I would like to weigh in here also, as I believe it is not helpful to use words like "rant". I suspect that English is not Katie1's first language, and I think that a person in that situation can sometimes come across as a bit abrupt without intending to be.

I would like to second Wald07 - a bit more kindness and support would go a long way in helping newer members, especially those who aren't technically savvy and/or who are trying to express something in a foreign language. I hate to think how badly I would come across if I was trying to post in French or German for example!

Last edited by Bookpossum; 09-05-2012 at 12:52 AM. Reason: Left off Wald07's final digit!
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote