View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 01:10 PM   #56
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS505, Nook Color(CM7), iPad3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkScribe View Post
No, I am recollecting. I bought a Kindle DX AFTER buying and using a tablet. As did my wife, many work colleagues etc. If you read through a lot of the other threads here you find quite a few who segued from a tablet to a dedicated eReader. I am not unique.
And I know several people who owned eInk readers, then subsequently bought iPads. Anecdotal evidence isn't very useful.
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote