View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 10:10 AM   #3
theducks
Grand Sorcerer
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2, Astak Pocket Pro, K4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
I'm afraid I have no solution for you. Why are you using a version of calibre over a year and a half old?
I suspect that is the version in the Repository for that Distro's release version which never gets an update once the 'version release' is done (Ubuntu). To get the next (already out of date) Calibre, you have to uggrade your Distro version.

OP
Uninstall that version and paste the command line on the Calibre Linux download page (repeat for every Calibre update you want)
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote