Thread: PRS-950 Has anyone rooted the 950?
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 05:22 AM   #6
TonyGamble
Connoisseur
TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyGamble ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
Hullo again,

I'm not sure what I meant when I said I had not found it yet!! However, it was probably after dinner and the odd glass of tincture...

But, yes, they are on eBay - but not many with people prepared to ship to the UK.

I rooted my T1 as (a) I wanted to install a simple email facility (b) I wanted a better browser and most importantly (c) I wanted to be able to back up the device to a removable Micro SD card. The latter enabling me to replace the T1 if it ever gets lost/broken/stolen.

Tony
TonyGamble is offline   Reply With Quote