View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 02:53 AM   #14
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, iPad Retina Mini, iPhone 4, MS Surface Pro, Onyx T68, N7,
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
I'm not sure how that would work - since it asked me to either log into my account or create an account when I hit PayPal (and I was dumped into Paypal no matter which checkout button I used on the site).
I believe I'm right in saying (and apologies if I'm wrong) that you can use Paypal to make a credit card payment without needing to create an account.

But I agree that the way the coupons work on Diane Duane's site is less than intuitive, which is why I pointed out the link which explains how to use them.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote