View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 09:43 PM   #18
CTurner
Enthusiast
CTurner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTurner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTurner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTurner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTurner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTurner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTurner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTurner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTurner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTurner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CTurner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle for PC
Couldn't agree more. This is a really good discussion. What works for me, and something I've learned the hard way, is after the story's edited and seen a few other eyes, to let the writing sit for a while, the longer, the better, then revisit, and then one's eyes catches all the little things that weren't seen before. After one more quick proofread, it's ready. I have a whole blog article on editing and when's enough:

http://innerskybooks.blogspot.ca/201...necessity.html
CTurner is offline   Reply With Quote