Thread: K5 JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 04:33 PM   #637
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
Hi there!!!

First of all, thanks again for sharing your work and for constant updates!

I just installed last patch ("Modify Collection Count Behaviour") and I'm experiencing a problem...
When this patch is enabled, the GUI launcher seems to be slower.
This means it takes longer to refresh the screen when tapping on launcher and also when tapping on a item with a submenu in the launcher.
I can see the home screen in the time the launcher opens a submenu.
With that patch disabled, everything is a bit faster.

I tried uninstalling JBPatch and installing it again, then I tried enabling and disabling the patch and this happens only when the patch is enabled.

Here are more info:
Kindle Touch 5.1.2
JBPatch v2.3.1
Modify Collection Count Behaviour v2012-09-03

Thanks again!!!
silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote