View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 11:30 AM   #2
eroche
Junior Member
eroche began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 4
Karma: 10
Join Date: Sep 2012
Device: sony ereader
I figured out what was wrong. The links were actually downloading the whole page and this was causing problems when converting to the epub format form html. It looked fine in the html debugging session but all the extra junk was causing it a problem on my reader. I added some keep_only_tags and remove_tags to my recipe to get it working. i will continue to work on the recipe and when its in good shape I will post the working version here.
eroche is offline   Reply With Quote