View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 09:00 AM   #9
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa_E View Post
Hi, I have just been trying the save to disk option; trying to save many books that I already converted earlier this evening from .lrf to .epub.

However, when I saved them to 1 file location, for some reason only some of the selected files went to designated location, and only the author.extension. i.e. somehow the title and other metadata was lost?

Any suggestions, as if I can utilise the save to disk function from the separate location, it will save much cutting and pasting from the sub files that were created upon conversion in the calibre library.

Thanks in advance!
I am not clear from your description what you are actually trying to do?

It is certainly possible to save (export) multiple books to the same location in a single folder which is what it sounds as if you are trying to do? If you want to flatten the structure then you will need to amend the Save to Disk template to remove any folder structure from the generated path/file names.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote