Thread: K5 JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 09:41 PM   #634
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
New version of progress bar patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindleloh View Post
Hi all,

I have updated the JBPatch to 2.3.1 and enjoy very much the process bar. Thank you very much ixtab. For this process bar I would like to ask for an additional feature.

The process bar is based on the whole book size. If a book has chapters, is it possible to only show the chapter statistic? I mean the process bar reflects the chapter length and the indication what is the remaining part.

It would be useful if a book has a lot of chapters and you want to read until next chapter. Then you need no painful scrolling within the book.
The progress bar patch was changed to take your request into account: download. In addition, a few other changes (hopefully for the better) have been made to the patch. BTW, the translations now need a minimal update, too

On a side note, @all: please do not ask for JBPatch features by contacting me directly via PM. Just post your suggestions in this thread. This will make it easier for everyone, because everybody can see what the current state is, and everybody can get involved.

Last edited by ixtab; 09-02-2012 at 11:47 PM.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote