View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 06:32 PM   #1
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Minecraft. Kindle port. Discuss.

Okay now I reckon this is a doable thing.

Not maybe for the 3 and YES the color thing is an issue - maybe - we can do custom skins so maybe not.

Having seen Minecraft run on a phone with surely a slower processor than is currently sported in the faster kindles, I have no fear about actual processing capabilities.

The interface I have seen done as pure touchscreen also on the mobile version.

Part of the engine - well the path finding "modules" for example - is/are written in Lua, the rest - well let's have a look.

I'm not saying get this done today.
Just putting it on the board as a big milestone.

Problems? Thoughts? Cheerleading? Access to source code? Insider knowledge? Access to Notches personal database of awesomeness and he doesn't mind you sharing? Insert all and any of these below. Thanks.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote