View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 11:40 AM   #6
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Does that mean that when the latest code is released it won't build on Qt 4.7.3? I ask because that is the latest version of Qt that we have on OS/2.

Since the only version of Sigil we have for OS/2 is 0.2.0 I was going to try and learn how to build it and so save having to start a VM with windows just to do some editing. Now it looks as if I can forget that idea.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote