Originally Posted by taming
I got a message that said your new storage app was not compatible with any of my devices. I have a Nexus 7 tablet and a Nexus S phone. I am in Canada, though I assume that does not matter.
EDIT: I was charged for it and it appears in my apps list. I won't be able to see if it downloads onto my N7 until I get home from work. I cannot download it onto my Nexus S phone. It is not compatible.
Yes it's only writen for the NEXUS 7 so wont work on your phone,i presume you have a COMPATBLE OTG cable for the nexus as plenty of them dont work or are ropey.
The App works fine on my NONE ROOTED Nexus 7 so i dont know if it would work on a ROOTED tablet,im guesing it would.
1. Just install the App onto your nexus 7
2. connect your USB stick into the OTG cable
3. connect the OTG cable into your nexus micro USB socket
4. Wait for the App to AUTO start and then give it a few secs to detect your media on the USB/memory card reader
5.select the media you want to view and then press - STREAM
6. If you want to copy the file to your nexus 7 then press SAVE and on the nexus in the Apps page press DOWNLOADS App and it will take u to the downloaded file.
My poor quality YOUTUBE video.