View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 10:57 AM   #44
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by TongueTied View Post
Oh, I can say it all right. But I do wonder just how tongue tied they will be when they start becoming paperweights?

That seems to be your implication. I'm not sure why. I have no reason to believe you are correct other than you are just trying to take a slam at Kindles for some reason.

I've see the descriptor "paperwhite" used in a variety of places describing everything from paint to drawing paper.

It seems very descriptive if this new model is indeed more paper white than the grey-tinged predecessors.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote