View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 10:41 AM   #34
dukesilver
Connoisseur
dukesilver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dukesilver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dukesilver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dukesilver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dukesilver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dukesilver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dukesilver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dukesilver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dukesilver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dukesilver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dukesilver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieBird View Post
There don't appear to be any physical page turn buttons :[
Quote:
Originally Posted by scheichxodox View Post
If this is true - no page turn buttons - then I'm staying with my K3 or I will buy a Nook instead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeebra View Post
That's my deal breaker. Hopefully they don't just refresh the Touch and have another model with buttons (and the screen improvements)
Quote:
Originally Posted by scheichxodox View Post
But how do you hold the Touch? You would have to move your thumb each time you want to turn the page. It's not possible to simply rest the thumb on the display of course.
How did you all survive before e-readers? moving your fingers to turn paper books must have been a nightmare for you guys.
dukesilver is offline   Reply With Quote