View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 12:24 AM   #1
ChristopherCCM
ChristopherCCM began at the beginning.

Device: Sony eReader
Sony PRS-300 New! with Reader Cover with Light

Hi,

I've been visiting the Mobile Read forums for a number of years, and the product reviews, tips and instructions have been a huge help, especially when I've been in the market for a new ereader (and many of the threads are just fun to read).

I haven't posted before, but I thought I would still offer up my Sony Reader PRS-300 (Silver) for sale here, since it seems likelier to find a good home.

The Reader is new! Really, new-new, as in never used. It was a gift for Christmas... mmm, in 2010. I opened it on Christmas day, but never actually used it: I kept using my PRS-505, and eventually jumped to a Kobo Touch (with a brief, regrettable stop along the way for 4th gen Kindle). The unit is in mint condition (absolutely no marks, blemishes, etc.), and functions perfectly.

The PRS-300, as noted is the Silver version, and comes complete with the included soft neoprene cover (never used), the stock uber-long USB cable (still in the plastic bag), all documentation and the Reader software CD.

Also included is the black leather cover, with light (model: Sony PRSACL3); again the cover has never been used, nor even taken from the packaging.

I have, about 3 months ago, tested the battery of the Reader, which accepted a full charge when charged from my computer.

I would like to sell the Reader for $60, plus $7 shipping within CONUS. (If you're located in San Francisco, I'd be happy to meet locally, rather than ship.)

I have a modest buyer/seller profile on eBay, under the name "tinychris2000".

Please let me know if there's any additional information that I may provide!

Last edited by ChristopherCCM; 08-31-2012 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Corrected model number
ChristopherCCM is offline   Reply With Quote