View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 10:24 PM   #5008
geekmaster
Всё гениальное просто.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: *.*
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
Bacon. Definitely bacon.
That would make you a dude then. Chicks dig chocolate. My wife brings chocolate home often, but bacon? Not so often.

I heard that you can buy a bacon sundae (yes, bacon AND ice cream) at BURGER KING! At least that was the announcement (after its initial test marketing campaign in Nashville Tennessee USA was HUGELY successful):
http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/06/13/...dae-is-coming/

Now I have to go to a Burger King fast food restaurant and check it out. Now us guys do not need to eat that sissy chocolate sundae for girls. We can eat a bacon sundae! Yummy!

And thanks for reminding us that this thread is definately all about bacon.

Last edited by geekmaster; 08-30-2012 at 10:47 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote