View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 02:27 PM   #55
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
I would go into a shop and ask the sales associate which phone suits my needs. He or she would direct me to one. I would have to look for the logo to see who made it. They all look similar to me just glancing down the aisle of smartphones. (Or at the BBC article)

I was agreeing with the Apple employee when he said, "Customers can get confused on whose product is whose."
If I glance down the aisles of a car lot the rows and rows of cars pretty much look the same. This point was made in a USA Today story: Aerodynamics tend to breed similarity in body shapes, and there are just so many component manufacturers out there.

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...1#.UD-uOiL7h3o

So other companies want to make sleek looking phones, but Apple thinks they own the rights to how a phone should look? I read the other day HTC is now in the sights of Apple's ridiculous patent gun.

This is what Apple would like every other competitor's phone to look like:

obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote