View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 11:08 AM   #83
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by BearMountainBooks View Post
I believe the newspapers these days are corrupt enough to not just SUPPORT, but post untrue propaganda to further an agenda. Let's take NBCs decision to leave out certain parts of a 911 call when reporting on that shooting case in Florida. Completely chose to leave out the fact that the guy was ASKED if the perpetrator was black. -- but happily played only the answer to make it appear as if the guy was targeting blacks.
But you're not answering my question. I'm not talking about media bias and news judgment. I asked if you saw no difference between expressing an opinion and letting an opinion be bought.

Your examples are completely irrelevant, unless you want to tell me that some outside party PAID news organizations to act as you claim they did.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote