View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 07:56 PM   #527
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by eureka View Post
Yes, they are. But only recent versions (i.e. currently 5.1.0 and 5.1.2) are available on official "Kindle Software Updates" page. Older versions are not so easy to download.

Yes, precisely. And then, with image of 5.0.0 and set of update bundles, one could easily move to any existing version. Maybe I miss the point, but is there any other reason to keep image of 5.0.0?
Not really. The only real reason is to keep some "ground truth" that everyone can get back if to needed (and then to move forward using the official updates from there). Anyway, I guess that this is what you asked for: http://ixtab.tk/kindle-touch-updates/ . It's the only exhaustive list that I know of so far, so feel free to mirror it (and more importantly, make the mirrors known to all interested communities - including this one...)
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote