View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 07:15 PM   #17
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: Kindle3-3G, Archos 43, Samsung S3
I revisited this thread to say the exact same thing.

Maybe I am getting older, but now I am taking the advice I used to hear and indeed am giving it myself.

"Sleep on it." That is an amazing medicine for the body and the mind. Anger and anguish melt away (for the most part) and problems don't seem so insurmountable.

A real snafu or morass you got yourself into whether in life or in a story you are writing becomes more amendable for repair and resolution.
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote