View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 07:56 AM   #1
Queen of Maps
Queen of Maps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Queen of Maps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Queen of Maps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Queen of Maps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Queen of Maps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Queen of Maps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Queen of Maps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Queen of Maps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Queen of Maps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Queen of Maps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Queen of Maps ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Font problem on ePUB from library/Overdrive

I bought a Kobo Touch last week and have managed to upload and view books via KOBO and a free ePUB book with no problem.

I then downloaded an ePUB from my local library (Oxfordshire) via Overdrive and Adobe Digital Editions. It uploaded fine but upon scrollling through the pages I noticed that most of the text was shown as:

etc.

The odd paragraph was fine but most were illegible.

Does anyone have any idea what the problem is? It is a setting I need to change or it it a problem with the original file from the library?

Thanks
Queen of Maps is offline   Reply With Quote