Originally Posted by Hrafn
- HD vs non-HD screen;
- audio vs no-audio; and
- size of internal flash memory
the only known variations in configurations of the i62 (other than superficialities like case colour)?
Onyx produces his devices in small series.
A distributor decides which quantity of ereaders he will take and which configurations.
In i62 series we can select between (our configuration is highlighted):
- Screen: HD or non-HD
- Colour: black, white, grey, soft touch
- Cover: in scope of delivery or separately.
- Flash: 2, 4 or 8 GB
- Audio on board: available or not
- Side buttons: available or not
- TTS: in Polish devices IVONA TTS licence included (but firmware is closed). We are working on a solution with Acapela - keep firmware free and offer a good selection of non-expensive voices.
- OS: for devices in our store some of Onyx engineers are working on porting of Android to it. Currently the porting is in final phase - just some final polishings are needed.