View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 03:03 AM   #33
injapan
Addict
injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 Plus, Sony T2 and iPad 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidGear View Post
i just wish that the battery would last longer... my itouch batt only last for 2 hours, i guess or maybe 2.5 when im using it (for gaming and browsing)...
I agree, my only real gripe with the ipod touch is the weak battery, and also very little RAM. Compared to my new Ipad, its so so slow
..... but I do have the Apple Care thingy so I can get a new battery soon (2 years is almost up)
I love the ipod touch, it was way ahead of its time
injapan is offline   Reply With Quote