View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 01:50 AM   #637
Dazrin
Wut?
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 3G
Well, I have only read about 30 pages over the last week due to an unexpected surgery (herniated disc in my back - I can walk now!) The drugs didn't let me focus enough to read, so I vegged more than anything; that said, I am still ahead of schedule and am mostly off the pills now, so I hope to get back up to stride these next few days off.

Since this is basically the 2/3 mark of the year, how is everyone doing?

I had been hoping to hit 25,000 pages instead of just meeting my 20k page goal, but that seems a little unrealistic now (we'll see the next few days though). How about everyone else, are your challenges updated and on track?
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote