View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 12:16 PM   #18
Sydney's Mom
I Bleed Cubby Blue
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Fire HDX and Samsung Tab 2 and Note 8
I am a gadget freak, but I still have my 2004 car, and when I mentioned to my husband that it would be expensive to get the roof fixed (it is a convertible), he just looked at me. He is a car freak - can control himseld for 6 years or so, but then, even though we said 10, he is ready for a new car. Sorry, mine is fine until they come out with a purple hardtop convertible.

I love sitting down and reading instruction booklets (I know, they are few and far between these days), and setting up my devices. I will definately go with the lighted kindle, and if the fire has anything I want, I might bite. I am really looking for a new computer - my daughter could use this ultrabook. I have my eye on a Surface (worst name ever?) - I need something that has java, so I can connect to work. But that market is so immature, there will be something new in a few months.
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote