View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 12:07 PM   #17
spindlegirl
Grand Scheme of Things
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2 (Black), K4, Moonreader pro on my LG Nexus 4 phone
I consider myself to be halfway between the "upgrade because it's cool" type and the way I was raised - to buy something you like and settle on it.

I've explored a few e-readers, but have now enough experience, that simply the release of new models doesn't get me eager to go out and spend. However, if what I have should need replacing, I am glad that the technology is still keeping up with the needs of their customers.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote