View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 06:20 PM   #11
chaley
"chaley", not "charley"
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by innisduff View Post
i have downloaded calibre app and calibre companion all my books are on calibre app and i can download books wirelessly to my A1CS FUSION 5.
One small problem do i read them. nothing appears in kindle app
Amazon's Kindle for Android is one of the very few reader apps that does not advertize to other android apps like CC that it can be the reader for books. I suspect that it is an explicit decision of Amazon, but I dont know that.

Because of amazon's decision to not play with other android apps, to have anything approaching "automatic import" you must change the storage folder for kndle books (azw, azw3, mobi) to the kindle app's folder, as described in FAQ #14 in the thread http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=188899. Did you do what is described in that section?
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote