View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 05:11 PM   #4
SIRSteiner
Linuxfreak
SIRSteiner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SIRSteiner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SIRSteiner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SIRSteiner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SIRSteiner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SIRSteiner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SIRSteiner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SIRSteiner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SIRSteiner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SIRSteiner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SIRSteiner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, PocketBook Touch 622, PocketBook Touch Lux 623
Hi Paola,

yes i did it with the compiler in this post:

http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...6&postcount=98

You can find the detailed description in the second post of my german thread but in german Maybe i will translate it to the english language if the themes will be completed.

Regards
Ronny

PS: In this night i will update my theme(s) with many combinations (i.e. panel black/while, w/wo lock screen, w/wo progressbar). I also change the name to "Cristal..." because most of the icons are taken from the GPL icon set "Cristal Clear".
SIRSteiner is offline   Reply With Quote