View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008, 11:15 AM   #8
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravitas View Post
I wonder if the Waterstones ebook site will just be a rebadged sony connect site or if it's going to be completely new?

only a few weeks to find out
I assume it's going to be something new. From the FAQ I posted above:

Quote:
7. Are there "new release" titles available on eBook? How good is the selection of eBooks available online?

Yes you can, Waterstone’s have a huge range of eBooks available online. Covering every genre there is something for everyone, including all the top titles, best sellers and new releases in business, fiction and non-fiction. In fact there’ll initially be around 25 000 top titles to choose from on Waterstones.com, which will be added to all the time.

8. How much will each eBook cost?

Much the same price as normal paperbacks, but don’t just take our word for it, take a look at the range of eBooks on offer on Waterstones.com/eBooks.
TadW is offline   Reply With Quote