View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 03:27 AM   #9
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Kobo Touch, Sony PRS T3, Nexus 7, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
You just have to read The Dark Side: The Inside Story of How The War on Terror Turned into a War on American Ideals by Jane Mayer. It's that good and that scarey (because it is true)
I second that; it was one of the first ebooks I bought, and I think it is excellent.

Perhaps a little off topic, but A People's History of the United States by Howard Zinn is also in high repute. And Drone Warfare: Killing by Remote Control by Medea Benjamin, one of my favourite people in all the world, is as good and as scary as Jane Myer's Book.

Last edited by AlexBell; 08-27-2012 at 03:55 AM. Reason: fixed typo
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote