View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 04:29 PM   #827
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by airforce369 View Post
I have been reading up on all of this because I was trying it on a pdf I own. I have my user and password to open the pdf, but it's just blank white pages. I know this PDF HAD a time limit on it, is this what would cause the blank pages? Does the DRM circumvention not fix the time restriction?
Detailed instructions on DRM removal aren't allowed on MobileRead. I would suggest that you Google for Apprentice Alf's blog, but I doubt you'll have much luck over there either because

(1) The tools there only work on PDFs encrypted for Adobe Digital Editions (not password protected ones).
(2) The developers there aren't keen on helping people turn rented ebooks into owned ebooks.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote