View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 12:03 PM   #389
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Touch and Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckchan View Post
Hi guys,

I'm able to dl free books online from the BN.com store, but I still can't register the device itself (perhaps it can detect that my IP address is outside the US). My question is:

If I purchase a VPN service, how can my Nook Simple Touch connect to it? Do I have configure my router? Thanks for the help in advance.
You can register the NST anywhere in the world, there are no restrictions. Just make sure your B&N account is registered with an US shipping and billing address.
You NST must have a Wifi connection to register it.
What error are you getting? What is going wrong?
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote