Thread: K5 JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 05:54 AM   #604
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
New version of progress bar patch

This new version can switch between the display styles while reading a book:

Click image for larger version

Name:	progressbar_change.png
Views:	306
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	91306

Download and more information here.

This should cover most of the previous comments. I know it's not ideal, but it's the best I could come up with, and I hope that you like it nevertheless.

By the way: this patch was originally developed because the person who requested it also supported JBPatch by donating.
Spoiler:

Yes, it's true. The donor simply asked for it in the message associated with the donation.

To clarify: this is not to say that I've suddenly turned into a greedy asshole who only develops patches if they are likely to bring some cash - rather, it simply means that I'm more likely to spend effort on requests coming from people that I appreciate.

Note that "appreciation" does not necessarily equal $$$. There are quite a few folks around here from whom I wouldn't even dare to ask for a donation, because of the incredible work that they are doing. But of course, I realize that not everybody can be active on the "development front". And in that case, a small donation makes the big difference between being a bystander and being a supporter.

Last edited by ixtab; 08-26-2012 at 02:15 PM.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote